Thank you for visiting the NTCIR Website.
This website (hereinafter, "Website") is managed by NTCIR(hereinafter, "Administrator").
This Site Policy provides required matters to use this website smoothly.
Your accesssing and/or using website constitutes your agreement to be bound by this site policy.
This Site Policy may be changed without any prior notice.
(Scope of Users)
- The scope of users of this system (hereinafter, "Users") shall be limited to tthose who come under the following categories.
a. Task Participants in the NTCIR Workshops and Organizers who have obtained their user ID of this Website (hereinafter, "ID Users")
b. Other Users (hereinafter, "general Users")
- ID User may post texts and/or images to the group space in this Website.
(Management of User ID and Password)
ID User has responsibilities mentioned below to manage his/her user ID and password.
- ID Uses shall not assign, grant to use, sell, buy or transfer his/her user ID and password to third-party persons.
- If user ID or password has been lost or stolen, the user of the ID concerned shall give notice to Administrator of this Website.
- If any losses arise from negligence in the use of his/her user ID or password, or the use by third-party persons, the user of the ID concerned shall assume all the responsibilities for the use of the ID.
User shall handle information which comes under the stipulations and is prohibited to do acts which come under the following items.
- Acts which violate the copyright or human rights
- Acts which violate or be likely to violate laws
- Acts for profitable purposes
- Acts againts other Users
- Acts which hinder the management of this system
- Acts which violate the rules of the sites User connects to
- Acts which offend the public order and morals
Other Acts which are deemed to be inappropriate by Administrator of this Website.
(Deletion of the contents)
Administrator of this Website shall delete the contents without any prior notice to Users when the contents appearing on this Website are deemend to violate or be likely to violate the rules of this Guideline.
Data appearing on this Website are protected in Japan and internationally by copyright laws and international copyright treaties.
- The person who provides information retains all rights under the Copyright Law relating the articles and image data appearing on this Website and the copyright shall be protected in Japan and internationally by copyright laws and international copyright treaties.
- The person who provides information shall be sure to pay sufficient attention to the following points concerning the personal information protection and the copyright.
a. When photos are published in this Website, you should obtain permission for publication of the person who is subject of the photos concerned.
b. User should pay sufficient attention to the personal information protection and the copyright.
- When User reproduct newspaper/ magazine clippings or images appearing in book form, you should obtain permission of the copyright holder(s).
- When you quote sentences of newspaper, magazine or books, you shall reference the author(s) and source.
(Revocation of Approval)
Administrator shall revocate the approval of the use if ID User comes under any f the following items.
- When ID User violate the rules of this Guideline.
- When ID User apply the discontinuance of the use.
- Administrator is not responsible to User for any losses that may be caused by the management, termination or suspension of this Website.
- Administrator is not responsible for any losses that User inflicts on other Users or third party persons arise from the use of this Website and User strives to resolve the issue on its own responsibility.
- All the responsibility shall be placed on User concerned for any losses and/or issues that may be caused by the use of this Website and Administrator is not responsible for this issue.
In addition to the rules in this Guideline, Administrator shall provide required matters to manage this Website.